We a haven't been able to go out with the weather and lack of fishermen. We did not make it this morning but did go out this afternoon with just a few fisher people. Long ride but worth the trip as we picked away at the fish with everyone going home with dinner and more. Sailing every day and bring the kids as the ACTION is good. Still on the two trip half day schedule at 8 AM and 1:30 PM. Reservations suggested on weekends and groups of 4 or more. Thanks for looking in and here are just a couple of pics.
Monday, September 21, 2020
The weather has been nice on land although a little cool but the ocean is still riled up with big swell from Teddy and the wind will pick up again tomorrow with gusts to 25. Therefore we will wait until Weds to go out again but Thursday on looks even better if you can wait. Thanks for looking in and hope to see you soon. Don't be afraid to call if you are not sure if we are sailing or not.
Sunday, September 20, 2020
I went down to the boat early this morning to see how the wind was, and it was not good. Blowing from the NE about 20 so we decided to abort the trip. Looks like today and tomorrow will not be good and we will not be sailing. Tuesday is a maybe but Weds is a definite go. Please call ahead to check any time the weather is not great, to save yourself a trip, although many times it is nice where you are but not on the water. You can also check the local marine forecast. Thanks for looking in and hope to see you soon. We are still on the 2 trip half day schedule for another couple of weeks, bottom fishing for porgies and etc, but will eventually go to a one morning trip only schedule.
Saturday, September 19, 2020
We did not get out Friday or today due the high winds. Not sure about tomorrow,Sunday, so give me a call before you come down, but it looks like a repeat of today. We are now bottom fishing for porgies (sea bass closed) and what ever else bites. Thanks for looking and stay safe.
Friday, September 18, 2020
We got out on both trips and the ocean was not bad with only a swell. Picked at some short fluke and some nice big porgies. Did not connect with any keeper fluke but did have good action. We will try to sail this morning but not the afternoon trip and will see what the weather brings for tomorrow, Sat. Thanks for looking in and here are some pics.