Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sunday 11/27 Those that can - catch

   The day turned out nicer then predicted so I tried a couple of spots I have not fished lately and now I know why. Not much but a few shorts, but we did hit one that produced some keepers. Went to a couple more that were even better and we ended up by the end of the day, to my surprise,  better than I thought. I try to stay on top of how the bite is going but some times don't realize how many we did catch. Pat got his limit and there were a couple pf more guys with 5 on down. A few nice fish in the mix with the pool being about 6-7 lbs. Sometimes you have to change the bait you are using i e with legs, without legs, shell on or off,  half or whole crabs,etc. Look around and see what seems to be working.  Here are few pics and hope to see you soon. Tomorrow looks good but we will not be sailing on Tues and Weds, not sure about Thurs.






No comments:

Post a Comment