Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Weds 5/31 Nice morning

  We went out this morning with only a few and  the winds finally died down and it was not as chilly today. Slow drifts but we picked at shorts and some keepers with a couple of guys getting 2. Not enough showed up for the afternoon although  the weather was not bad. Just a note, because I have been hearing some feed back about the no braid  in the back of the boat. I only said I do not want people fishing with it under the boat in the back. If we are drifting one side or you are casting out and not letting it go under then that is ok. I do a lot of power drifting to hold a certain depth or hit a spot and that is where the problem is.  If I were to just drift along and not put the engines in gear then there is no problem with it in the back. Sorry I cant just do that all the time, I feel like I am not trying hard enough unless we are catching fish that way. Here are a couple of pics and the next few days look good. Hope to see you then and thanks for looking in.


No comments:

Post a Comment