None of the party boats went out on Sunday with the rain and wind forecast. We did get out today with just enough to go but it got windy and there was a swell left over from yesterday's SE winds. Got a pick going of shorts then some keepers came in. We didn't move around too much with the conditions but did have a high hook of 4 keepers, others one and two and some only shorts. The conditions made it hard to feel the bite. Tomorrow is also going to be windy so Weds looks like the better day if you can wait till then. Thanks for looking in and here are a few pics.