Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Tuesday 12/14 Oh Well

    We tried to sail today but not enough showed up even though this will be the last decent day until next week. I do not think any boats will be sailing from our port until next week with the bitter cold temps the next two days and the rain/wind forecast for the weekend.  We will also have white (leggers) crabs available on the boat and will be sailing through and including New Years day, Christmas day too, WEATHER permitting. Please call ahead to save a trip down. Here are some pics from yesterdays catch not including the limit catch by Earl, who fished since we only had a handful of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment