Thursday, September 6, 2018

Thurs 9/6 Working the ocean while we can

    We made it back out to the ocean this morning with only a few anglers(just enough to go out) but it was rolly, left over from the wind yesterday. Picked shorts and a keeper and tried further out where we picked a few more keeper fluke and some shorts. On the afternoon trip we only had a few more anglers then the morning(Labor day is here) and  the wind picked up again  like yesterday, and we knew it would be too fast a drift with incoming tide and southerly winds.  Tried a different area and found good action with sea robins and some shorts along with a couple of keeper  fluke. Hope to get back out there tomorrow but the weekend does not look good for going into the ocean but we will still be going out if you are interested. Thanks for looking in and here are some pics form today. Oh and btw , I had some bad comments from a guy on facebook that I was not happy about. I try VERY  hard to please the customers on the boat but some times the fishing is not good, can't help that. If there is something I can change to make your trip better then let me know by calling me. Fishing is fishing that's why its called that and one does not always go out and catch a lot of fish every day,  doesn't matter how  good  the fishermen or the  captain is. But if you are not happy on my boat then go else where but do not slam me cause you had a bad day, maybe you are not the fisherman you think you are. Sorry to vent but I get so many good comments and to hear something like that really gets me. Hope to see you soon but we may be stuck in the bay on the weekend and early nest week so if you do come just enjoy going out with nice company and catching some shorts and hopefully a keeper.








No comments:

Post a Comment