There has not been too much to report as we tried the bay and ocean looking for some keeper fluke. Most areas had shorts to catch but not many with the bay actually being better and the keepers we have caught have been in the bay. Today looks good but I do not think we will be sailing on Tues 9/18 with the rain forecast. I have been saying we sail rain or shine but after the very poor turnout on beautiful Sunday, I can't see enough fishermen showing up on a rainy week day. We are trying to hang in there for the fluke but we MAY switch to porgies by Saturday, we will see what the week brings. Thanks for looking in and hope to see you soon if you want to catch that last fluke.