Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Weds 6/2 Not sailing Thursday

     We went out with very light crowds today, even though the weather forecast was a nice one, so we will not be going tomorrow with the rain forecast. Picked shorts and a few keepers in the morning and had better action with shorts in the afternoon but less keeper fluke. We will see what the weather does for Friday, not that we can not sail but the weather will deter the people. Thanks for looking in and here are a few pics. BTW I do not do much with Facebook messages so please call if you want more info on sailing or groups, it is so much easier. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment