Monday, June 13, 2016

Mon 6/13 OOPS I f-d up and I didn't, that's fishing

    Well, I told people not to come down today because the winds would be bad, and they were this morning early, to the point I was sorry I was going out with a small group.  Told all that it would not be nice and the fishing would not be good but go figure I was sooo wrong.  Only a couple of sea robins and a short on the first drift so we went to another area. Started with a slow pick of shorts and a couple of keepers that seemed great. Then it got better and better to the point I had to go help net. Picked away at some beauties to 9 1/4 lbs to total over 50 keepers, actual count, no BS, with multiple limits plus. Pics do it not justice but had a new guy on the camera with the mate filleting till after we got in. Did it again in the afternoon with quite a few repeats that couldn't wait to go back out. Who know this would happen, but that's fishing.  Here are a few pics including a nice striper that we caught. See you soon  and hope we can repeat it.







No comments:

Post a Comment