None of the boats went out today with the wind and rain forecast. I'm still undecided about going out tomorrow, Saturday with the forecast being 4 - 7 ft seas out of the south with a west wind of 20+ knots that would put us side to the roll. If we do go it will not be that nice and Sunday sounds like the better choice. I am going to wait for an updated forecast this evening or tomorrow morning, you can also call me early in the morning. Here are some pics for Thursday's trip. Thanks for looking in and here are the pics.
Friday, December 28, 2018
Thursday, December 27, 2018
12/27 Another good one
We had another nice day on the water with light winds and calm seas. Picked at shorts and a few keeper black fish mixed in. High hook was Adrian with 4 keeper blackfish and there were keepers all around the boat. Pool winner was not a regular sharpie so you never know. Forgot the camera so will post pics tomorrow. Thanks for looking and and have a Happy Healthy New Year if we do not see you. Not sailing tomorrow and not sure about Saturday. Give me a call,tomorrow, Friday eve.
Wednesday, December 26, 2018
Weds 12/26 A good one
We didn't make it out on Monday, Christmas eve day and nobody sailed on Christmas. Got out today with a small group and despite the not so great anchoring conditions, we put a nice catch together. From limits plus on down everyone caught fish and most went home with keepers. Here are some pics and we will be going out tomorrow, but not Friday with the winds. Hope all had a nice Christmas and thanks for looking in.
Monday, December 24, 2018
Sunday 12/23 Nice day
It was a nice but chilly day on the water but the fish were not as hungry as they have been. We picked at shorts with some keepers mixed in but not enough keepers to go around. We will sail today, Monday, if enough fishermen show up but not tomorrow since I only got one call to go on Christmas day.. Hope everyone has a nice Christmas and we will be back at it on Weds. Thanks for looking in and a reminder if you are looking for a last minute gift for your fisher person, we do have gift certificates available at the boat or by mail but it maybe too late for that. Here are few pics of some of the fish.
Saturday, December 22, 2018
Thurs 12/20 report
We almost got out on Weds but a couple of guys jumped ship early. We did make it out on Thursday and it was almost too nice with very little wind and current that made it hard to stay on the spot. We did pick shorts and some keepers on several drops but no limits. No boats went out today or yesterday but we will try again tomorrow, Sunday and Monday. Thanks for looking in and here are a few pics.
Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Sailing Weds and Thurs 1219 & 20
Well it looks like the next opportunity to go out is tomorrow and Thurs but not Friday. Not sure about Saturday so we will see how the weather turns out. Sailing daily for blackfish, weather permitting, with crabs provided for bait. Thanks for looking in and hope to see you soon, if not have a nice holiday.
Sunday, December 16, 2018
Sunday 12/16 Schedule update
Nobody went out on Sat or today with the weather and it looks like no one will be sailing until Weds 12/19 with the wind forecast the next two days. It will be windy and there will be a big left over sea/swell from today so there will not be much biting. Thanks for looking in and hope to see you soon, if not then have a nice holiday.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)