Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Monday 9/21 Last fluke report - the end till further notice

      We decided last minute to run a half day trip on Monday with the calls I was getting. I knew it would not be that nice but it was nicer than Saturday, no open boats sailed on Sunday. Caught a keeper fluke and a couple of shorts on the first two drifts waiting for the current to slow down. Went to where we caught them on Sat and picked but not as good as it was on Sat. Andy had the hot hand getting his limit plus one in keeper fluke, Jamie got his two, one was 3.9 only to be beat out by a 4.2lb fish, and there were a few other singles around the boat along with the shorts and small sea bass. I was satisfied with the catch, not knowing what to expect. With the strong north east winds this week I do not think anyone will be sailing until next week, at least we will not be until further notice. Thanks for looking in and here are some pics. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment