Monday, June 24, 2019

Mon 6/24 - 10 lb beast and pics of others

    We had a better fishing this morning with more keepers and more shorts. One of the better trips of this lousy season. Went back there in the afternoon and had decent action with shorts but had trouble getting keepers. We made up for it with a 10 lb  beauty caught by a beauty of a young lady, Alexa Bickauskas( who I have known since she was ten). Here are some pics but will post the rest of the pics tomorrow, and hope  things will now pick up. Thanks for looking in.






3 comments:

  1. WOW! NICE CATCH! NICE GOING ALEXA! LOOKED LIKE A GREAT DAY ON THE SEA TIGER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexa you rock !!!!From two girls from New Jersey now living in Arizona. Hal was our Capt and still is.
      Jeanne and Lois
      tjeanne369@aol.com

      Delete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. sabalo fishing

    ReplyDelete