Thursday, May 28, 2020

Update toWeds 5/27 still struggling

   I have not posted the last few days as the fishing (catching) has been the same, not  good with a slow pick on shorts and only a few keepers being caught. I will not be posting everyday unless something changes. The weekdays have not been busy  but reservations are still suggested. Yesterday, Wednesday, we did see a slight improvement and hope it gets better form here on out.  We did not make it out this morning but will be there for the afternoon since I had a couple of calls.  Here are pics of some of the keepers but now I wonder  if we should bother with pics since no nobody is recognizable, lol. One is of Hassan and another of old Artie. Thanks for looking in and hope to see you soon, stay safe. P S  I have not been able to post on facebook but hopefully soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment