Sunday, November 22, 2020

Sunday 11/22 Good one & Not sailing Monday

     The forecast was east winds 15 - 20 and I knew the fish would bite but it was rougher than I and the other boats expected.  The fish  did bite though, as we limited the boat out in bonus fish so everyone went home with one. Jamie led the way after some of the young fishermen caught a few, and ended up high hook catching  about 8 otr10 fish. But the bad news is it was NOT nice out there and a few guys did not agree with the conditions, if you know what I mean. We will not be sailing tomorrow with the rain and wind forecast so see you  on Tues. We will also sail on Thanksgiving for a half day trip but give me a call for reservations so I know if enough will be showing up. They are calling for rain as of now and don't want you to waste a trip. Thanks for looking in and here are some pics.

 











No comments:

Post a Comment