Monday, January 2, 2023

Monday 1/2/23 Not sailing Tues 1/3 or Weds

     Another beautiful day on the water with barely any wind and mild temps. Made a couple of drops and then got a pick going with short and keeper blackfish. Some with 2 keepers, some with one and shorts around the boat, but not good fishing, but better than I expected. With the weather forecast for tomorrow we will be canceling the trip, rain an winds picking up. Looks like the next trip will be on the weekend unless something changes as I do not think enough fishermen will show up during the week. Thanks for looking in and here are a few pics of some of the fish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment