Thursday, September 28, 2017

Weds 9/7 Good enough for me

    We made both trips on Weds with only a few in the morning,as you can see by the pics but a little better turnout in the the afternoon. I have not been down fishing myself but when I saw the size of the fish were catching, I decided to jump in. Very nice size porgies with only a few shorts and some would be nice keeper sea bass. On the afternoon trip another boat beat us to the same spot so we tried a few others and found another batch of jumbo(for this area) porgies and very nice sea bass on one of the other spots. We did not try to sail this morning(none of our boats did) and will not sail this afternoon with the wind forecast. We will be back at  it tomorrow morning sailing two trips every day @ 8AM and again @ 1:30 PM. Here are some pics and thanks for looking in.











No comments:

Post a Comment