Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Wild Weds 8/19 Lucky again ?

      We had a great turnout, I guess because kids a re going back to school and mom's said "I thought you were going to take the kids fishing".  Anyway we definitely got lucky with the conditions with a big gang and picked away the fish, not as many shorts as we have been but decent enough along with a good amount of keeper fluke on the morning trip. Jayne took the pool and is the new leader in the monthly pool with a 4.36 lb flattie. Half the people showed up in the afternoon then the morning, I tell people afternoons are better for less people, and the fishing was just as good with Ron getting his ORL of 4 keeper fluke and some with 2 and one. Thanks for looking in and here are pics of some of the keepers. 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment